The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
812 Posts
im not sure but i think you should be able to run 37s depending on your wheels

·
102 Posts
I'm also curious about the same thing. I need bigger tires too! The ones I have look dinky.

·
382 Posts
mine is a 6 1/2" lift with 35 14.50 i had to trim the valance under the bumper. pretty sure 37's would not fit. a 35 12.50 should fit perfect under a 4". the weight of the diesel makes a surprising differance. cousin has a gas engine in his with 6 1/2" and his 37 12.50 fit no trimming.

·
minor rumbler
22 Posts
I'm running 35's on a 99 SD with a 2" leveling kit. Just a tiny bit of rub at wheel lock on the inner wheel well but I am not going to mess with it. I'm not crazy enough to do any extreme ****e with my truck off road so in that situation it may not workn but for me its great and looks damn good too !!!!

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
platinum01 said:
mine is a 6 1/2" lift with 35 14.50 i had to trim the valance under the bumper. pretty sure 37's would not fit. a 35 12.50 should fit perfect under a 4". the weight of the diesel makes a surprising differance. cousin has a gas engine in his with 6 1/2" and his 37 12.50 fit no trimming.

most companys make different front springs between diesel and gas, for that reason....

on a SD with 4inches with the right springs and wheels 37's will fit with no problem the tire width will need to to be on the narrow side(say 12.5 or 13.5)

·
Registered
390 Posts
ouch thats gonna be a hard one to find something that is taller then a 35" but shorter then a 37" tire..good luck to ya.

·
coreystroke02
171 Posts
The Mickey Thompson ATZ are available in a 36" size. They are a very nice looking tire in my opinion. Thats what I'm going to buy when my 37's wear out. I have a 6" lift and when I turn to the left, I get major rubbing!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 6.5 procomp lift. I am runing 38's and thay rub when off road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts