The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced the Carlisle trailer tires that were on my 2009 Forest River Salem La with Maxxis 10 ply trailer tires and boy does it tow much better and my mileage has gone up 1mpg compaired to the Carlisles. The Carlisles were less than 1 year old and stored out of the sun light but had developed cracks in the side walls with just 4000 miles on them.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I just replaced the Carlisle trailer tires that were on my 2009 Forest River Salem La with Maxxis 10 ply trailer tires and boy does it tow much better and my mileage has gone up 1mpg compaired to the Carlisles. The Carlisles were less than 1 year old and stored out of the sun light but had developed cracks in the side walls with just 4000 miles on them.
Our Keystone Cougar Toyhauler came with Duros on it can I want to Ditch them for some Michelin or these sound good will have to check them out, our tires prolly have 6-7k on them.

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got back from my vacation to northern California,Orgeon and Washington. I put 4800 miles on the Maxxis tires and they don't even look like they have 5 miles on them. Best tires I could have bought!!! Pulled smooth even on the rough roads along the coast of Cali. and Orgeon. Best vacation I've had in a long time also (relaxed and not having to worry about a blow out):happymugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts