The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the nom. Dave.... I accept ;-)

Here's a few pics and there are more in my garage, just click the truck title above my sig...

·
6,337 Posts
Driximus said:
I would like to Nominate CSIPSD, Cant go wrong with someone from the Beaver State.

Well I think I will have to wash the truck now... Good thing winter is over!!! Thanks... SO you want gauge pic's or truck pic's? LOL

Attachments

·
310 Posts
This is a few things on the old Ford
1975 Ford 6.0 Perkins 6cyl.Twinturbo
hx35/18-ht60/23,330hp Inj,no.0 fuel plate RTO6610E/F trans,3.54 posi,inner cooler,,USGear Ex. brake,4"ex,Stacks,clayton aircomp, FASS,AFE,Lots of polished alum.35gal.polished alum.fuel tank,homemade air susp.airtilt front clip,17gauges Walnut dash BW 5th still working on the dash:smoke

Dale

·
Registered
390 Posts

Attachments

·
4,024 Posts
Nice bunch of good looking trucks.

Tritin, it was nice seeing your's in person, the pics don't do it justice!

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Vote is in!

Good Luck Guys!!:Thumbup:

·
862 Posts
Hard to say here..... Joes owns all the gauges but I just dont know.
My vote is for CSIPSD. I've had the chance recently to meet Joe in person and he is an awesome guy. Plus, you can't go wrong when voting for the resident gauge ***** :sofa LOL :kissazz

·
6,337 Posts
Gee thanks for the comments! Here are a few new shots.

Good looking bunch of trucks I must say!

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
What happened to Mckey37?

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Joe, can I ask you a question.. WHY SO MANY GUAGES? :shrug: you only need 4 main ones and you have... a million! looks good tho.! LOL

lots of good looking trucks guys! Good luck to everyone and thanks blackcloud for the nomination!
not a problem :Thumbup:

·
6,337 Posts
Because I am afraid of the dark... and there are monsters out there, and everyone knows monsters are afraid of Gauge light... and when I have to pee on the side of the road I have to leave the door open and hope there are enough gauges to scare the bigfoot away... the females are very agressive and will NOT take no for an answer.

I tell you. NO MEANS NO BIGFOOT GIRL!!!

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
Those Bigfoots are agresive in mating season!

·
310 Posts
I finnally retreaved some more pic from the old computer.

Homemade airride

I did all the polishing on the motor and fabed the turbo setup.built the truck myself my son inlaw did the paint job my daughter picked a good one to marry.homemade bed.
Making a walnut dash with 17 gauges some of the gauges are doing double duty.dont have any pictures of the dash just started working on it.
Please vote for the old girl:usflag :thanks:
Dale

·
310 Posts
Hope I am not over doing the pictures let me know.thanks
Dale

1 - 20 of 45 Posts