The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted some help or a little eaiser way to find something, I bought a AEM meth injection kit and it has a progressive controller and not sure where to tap the boost hose at. It has a hose running from the controller and says: find a location after the throttle plate to tap into your manifold pressure(boost). It must be after the throttle plate. Do not hook it up to the pressure at the Turbo or boost controller.

LB7- Remove plastic cover over top of engine? Under there or the large tube that the intakehose fits over... LOST:bang

·
Registered
42 Posts
For starters, what year of Dmax is this? I tapped mine in at the boost tube post intercooler same place as I hooked my gauge. I believe if you are putting it in an LMM or newer, you would want to put it into the boost pipe after the throttle plate somewhere.

·
49 Posts
Depends on how noticeble you want it :thumbsup

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a LBZ and the instructions suck, I just wanted to make sure and do it right and was wondering where others installed the nozzle.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I put my 3 nozzles in my LBZ right into the flat face on the intake right before it goes down into the y-bridge.

·
49 Posts
I put my 3 nozzles in my LBZ right into the flat face on the intake right before it goes down into the y-bridge.
I put mine pretty much the same place. I mounted them on the backside under the intake tube though. That piece is fairly easy to remove and doesn't take that much time either.

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was trying to hide it, But O"well I will mount it on the flat part of the intake. What gain has anyone seen so far? And thanks for everyones input!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have just run water so I didn't gain any hp-quite the opposite actually, but egts did drop quite a bit and now level off at a lower temp with my tow tunes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts