The Diesel Garage banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, needless to say there is plenty of interest for this event. I told the shop roughly 20 trucks. I count 28 trucks confirmed (including about 12 d-max's pending tach signal verification) I asked the shop what they think their maximum number of trucks they think they can run in a day and I couldn't get a solid answer. I'm going to have to hope for the best! I'm going to have to cut off further dyno confirmations, until further notice. Or I can continue to take confirmations with no garauntee to dyno. However, everyone is invited to come and hang out.

Updated number list and date confirmed from their respected forum:

1. doze 12/19
2. sick97psd 12/19
3. powerstrokedogg 12/19
4. fxdwgi (X 2) 12/19
5. sparkydm 12/20
6. John311t 12/20
7. Glennb 12/22
8. Niner1190 1/2

9. Bigcountry 12/19
10. cj ford 12/21
11. Teamcasslake 1/2

12. Standy 12/28
13. Crazydaze 12/28
14. dmaxallitech 12/28
15. JerrodGlover 12/28
16. CAP 12/28
17. The BAC 12/28
18. rcannon 12/29
19. Big Chris 12/29
20. duramaxpowered 12/29
21. 06dmaxpwr 1/1

22. dmaxvaz 12/29
23. turbojoe 12/29
24. cummunslow 12/29
25. cummapart 12/29

26/27. Haradon (x 2) 12/29
28. fxgwdi (x2) 12/19


UNCONFIRMED:
Paintman 12/21
mattbmiller 12/20
building up 1/1
new image 1/2
6.0sean 1/2
Stroked out 12/31


Please let me know if you catch any mistakes, you are missing from the list, and/or you need to cancel. I will do my best to keep this updated.

doze
 

·
is here and there.
Joined
·
10,573 Posts
just to confirm..

I will be there just to hang out. No dyno run.

I will bring 2 propane heaters.
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Rcannon said:
just to confirm..

I will be there just to hang out. No dyno run.

I will bring 2 propane heaters.
cool.
 

·
Singles Club #2
Joined
·
496 Posts
I will try and make it down...no dyno run for me though
 

·
Diesel Pro
Joined
·
899 Posts
So the Dyno is full I take it. Iv been searching for monthes trying to find a dyno to run on it MI and people to hang out with in MI and cant find any. I wanted to run on one in Grand rapids but it was to short for my truck and they were afraid I was going to break it so they wouldnt let me run. Is it going to be $75 even if we dont run if not maby Ill just come anyway.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,220 Posts
FREE to hang out and drink beer and BS allday.............




kevin
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,939 Posts
Macktruckdriver said:
So the Dyno is full I take it. Iv been searching for monthes trying to find a dyno to run on it MI and people to hang out with in MI and cant find any. I wanted to run on one in Grand rapids but it was to short for my truck and they were afraid I was going to break it so they wouldnt let me run. Is it going to be $75 even if we dont run if not maby Ill just come anyway.
Cmon down...you can have my spot on the dyno. I know what my truck runs. I'll just sit there and watch and have fun.
 

·
Singles Club #2
Joined
·
496 Posts
Rcannon said:
you back at school Greg?
I'll be driving out late on the 12th..start classes the 14th
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Macktruckdriver said:
So the Dyno is full I take it. Iv been searching for monthes trying to find a dyno to run on it MI and people to hang out with in MI and cant find any. I wanted to run on one in Grand rapids but it was to short for my truck and they were afraid I was going to break it so they wouldnt let me run. Is it going to be $75 even if we dont run if not maby Ill just come anyway.

yup free to hang out! come on out! FYI... The shop was concerned about soot control with stacks. Maybe disconnect at the flex pipe? are you from GR? there are a bunch of guys convoying out from the westside of the state.

doze
 

·
Diesel Pro
Joined
·
899 Posts
Im like 10 min west of GR on I-96. Who is comming from GR. Mine dont smoke alot so maby I will be ok but Ill just try to come and watch and If there is a spot Ill run I just heard they are guna have a dyno day in june In holland by me so maby Ill run there. Ill try to come check it out. Also on another subject how do you get into this Diesel Mafia.
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Macktruckdriver said:
Im like 10 min west of GR on I-96. Who is comming from GR. Mine dont smoke alot so maby I will be ok but Ill just try to come and watch and If there is a spot Ill run I just heard they are guna have a dyno day in june In holland by me so maby Ill run there. Ill try to come check it out. Also on another subject how do you get into this Diesel Mafia.

There are bunch of D-max guys coming from that area. I believe Merchant Automotive guys may convoy over.
 

·
Diesel Pro
Joined
·
899 Posts
Holy S*** I know where that shop is in holland I pass it all the time. The Mac tools dealer that comes to our shop talked about it and I think knows the owner. Maby if they are on here Ill talk to them and see whats up but I dont want to show up the Duracraps on the way there or have to tow any of them back. LOL
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,939 Posts
Macktruckdriver said:
Holy S*** I know where that shop is in holland I pass it all the time. The Mac tools dealer that comes to our shop talked about it and I think knows the owner. Maby if they are on here Ill talk to them and see whats up but I dont want to show up the Duracraps on the way there or have to tow any of them back. LOL
You better be bringing two 7.3's, then. LOL LOL LOL Eric's truck is a beast.
Lets hope nobody needs to be towed home.


BTW, Merchant has a booth at Autorama in Grand Rapids this weekend (12th and 13th). If you're going, stop on by! http://www.autorama.com/casi/grandrapids.htm
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,939 Posts
Macktruckdriver said:
Ya im JK I just dont like duracraps and I will second the hopeing no one needs a tow home thats just never fun.
I know. I like giving Ford guys the bizness too.... LOL Hope you can make it.
 

·
Diesel Pro
Joined
·
899 Posts
I hope I can it would be nice to convoy with someone. Considering out of all my friends everyone hates diesels. I think its cuz they cant keep up.:smoke
 

·
Diesel Pro
Joined
·
899 Posts
Thats what im goin for Im so glad I found this sight. If I didnt I would still be waiting 5 min to change tunes with that stupid Power Pup POS and thinking it actually helped alot. YA RIGHT!!!!!!! not now that I have DP-Tuner now I feel like an idiot.
 

·
TDG Mafia # 81
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Why is it these events always happen on a weekend that I dont have the kids and I have to work! Darnit!!!!!! Well I am going to Erics Spring Fling no matter what, so wish I could come to this, but I am working. Hope to see most of you guys up there in the spring and put faces to some of these names.

Tony
 
21 - 40 of 75 Posts
Top