The Diesel Garage banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
3,939 Posts
Macktruckdriver said:
Thats what im goin for Im so glad I found this sight. If I didnt I would still be waiting 5 min to change tunes with that stupid Power Pup POS and thinking it actually helped alot. YA RIGHT!!!!!!! not now that I have DP-Tuner now I feel like an idiot.
We were all clueless once. I'm still an idiot. Working toward "Supreme Blithering" status.... LOL LOL

Horsehaulin said:
Why is it these events always happen on a weekend that I dont have the kids and I have to work! Darnit!!!!!! Well I am going to Erics Spring Fling no matter what, so wish I could come to this, but I am working. Hope to see most of you guys up there in the spring and put faces to some of these names.

Tony
Its a conspiracy! We do it on purpose! LOL LOL

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
TheBac said:
We were all clueless once.

... does blowing up two motors count?

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
TheBac said:
From the same thing?

first one was running propane back in the day with powdered metal rods. second one was a freak incidident.... (ford dealer rebuild)

yes, looking forward to this GTG.

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
well, this weekend is coming up fast! I just talked to Motor City Steel and they are nice enough to supply coffee, a BBQ grill, seats and tables (not many). I figured I would make a costco run for burgers, dogs and pop for lunch... I'll just put a donation jar out and i figure $3-5 per head would be reasonable. as for the other beverages... BYO.

Also, speaking of Chairs it proly wouldn't be a bad idea for everyone to bring a lawn chair or something just in case.

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
:40oz ................................I hope I can make it. Anyone wana convoy anywhere along I-96 between Grand Rapids and Commerce. Driving alone is boraing driving with a convoy of :smoke is great fun.

·
3,939 Posts
Breakfast is at Biff's at 8 or so. I plan on leaving Lansing at 6:30am. I live near the Flying J at I96/I69. I think Merchant and the crew are leaving sometime around 5:30 from Holland.

·
Registered
505 Posts
found breakfast location

·
singles member #53
229 Posts
What time do you think that you guys will start dynoing trucks? I live in monroe and would love to make it there to see you guys run

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hey everyone, Motor City Steel just called to give me a heads up. If the weather doesn't cooperate the dyno will not be running. They don't want a series of wet trucks dripping water all over the dyno. As of now, everything is a go, but they want to us know that may shut it down at anytime (SUCKS!) .... so please know this ahead of time. I still plan on meeting for breakfast and going to the shop at 9a to see what's up.

again please be aware that the dyno may not run saturday... I hope it all works out!

doze

·
3,939 Posts
Weather channel is only saying "few snow showers" for lansing tomorrow..same for walled lake. I think we'll be ok. Just bring lots of towels everyone!

Mack, I have to get my water pump done. Going to replace it tonight after work. If I get it done, I'll be at breakfast. If not, I'll be to the shop by noon.

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
I'm bringing one heater, but it is capable of 200,00 btu's. I only have 2 twenty pound propane tanks and it goes through it fast.

Can somone bring an extra tank??

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
i know i'll be down for breakfast...found out that they arent servin food at the school this weekend..see yas at Biffs around 8

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Ok guys Its snowing like crazy here. We just got 4" in the last 4 hrs. I decided Im headed north to make use of my sled that has been siting due to lack of snow. Ill be at the Merchant spring fling considereing its only 15 min away. Ill dyno there. A 2.5hr drive to watch isnt sounding great right now even though Diesel came down from $3.49 to $3.18 today. Let me know what I miss out on.

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
Yeah Tom. It may not be used, but if you don't mind bringing it..

41 - 60 of 75 Posts