The Diesel Garage banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
3,939 Posts
When I'm at Flying J tomorrow, I'll try to fill one of the extra ones we have.

Nothing like filling propane in 0* windchill. LOL

·
Countryboy Mechanic
8 Posts
Well the truck is warming up. I will be headin north in a bit. See you all in an hour or so.

Warning I had beer and beans last night, may release volital gasses.

·
Motor City Maheim
34 Posts
hey where are the videos for the gathering? anyone have a link? yet thanks

·
Motor City Maheim
34 Posts
Doze said:
Michigan Diesels it's time to hit the rollers! Get the those Christmas presents you bought yourself installed and let's put them to the test!

Where: Motor City Steel in Commerce, MI (Southeast Michigan)
Welcome to Motor City Steel

When: Saturday, January 19th Doors open at 9am - ???

Cost: $75 per truck

Who's Invited: EVERYONE! Let's have some fun!

So far I told them we would roughly have 20 trucks (just threw a number out). I haven't been to their shop since they moved, but they said they have an area for us to hang out indoors during this event. I plan to stop by the shop this week to check it out.

They have 12 foot doors so height will hopefully not be a problem. Additionally, they have Run Duallies on their Dyno with no issues, but I requested an exact width limitation. I also warned them about excessive smoke and they said they had 3 and 4 in. hoses... I suggested they get bigger hoses. Their only expressed concern was smoke control for stacks (anyone have hoses layin around?).

I'm relatively new to this site and I haven't met any members here.... this would be a great michigan meet and greet!!!!!

So who's game???

Doze

ps. I threw this together in 4 days so please be patient. And by all means i'm open to suggestions/concerns/help with food? drinks? heaters? etc.
WOW nice, thanks DOZE, I think you came in second? was it with close to 800+RWHP (foot gauge) HA HA, please let us know if there is a video somewhere, and thanks again.

·
Registered
505 Posts
cummapart said:
WOW nice, thanks DOZE, I think you came in second? was it with close to 800+RWHP (foot gauge) HA HA, please let us know if there is a video somewhere, and thanks again.
hold your panties on, it will be posted tommarow:poke:

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
cummapart said:

No Joke... It felt like 800 hp at wot. if you don't believe me just ask me again. :givemebeer

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
Doze, Thanks for organizing the event and please extend a thank you to Motor City Steel for being so hospitable.
I had a great time.

Russ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Doze, I had a good time, it's too bad I wasn't able to stay longer.

·
Motor City Maheim
34 Posts
Well? how about some numbers? #### whos where? give us details. thanks love the video's,

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
cummapart said:
Well? how about some numbers? #### whos where? give us details. thanks love the video's,
I'll get the numbers out... later this week.:damnit

·
Registered
3 Posts
The red OBS which is my truck put down 305hp/610tq

61 - 75 of 75 Posts