The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anyone know of any mod friendly dealers in northern virginia or close to that area who would replace my window motor which is making a noise and not care about the dpf and other stuff, i would hate to have to switch everything back around just for a dang window motor.. thanks guys hopefully someone can help me out!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use Cowles Parkway Ford in Woodbridge, exit 95 at PW Pkwy, head west about 2.5 miles and turn right on Minnieville Rd. Dealer is on the right. HUGE service dept, quick and professional. Before I installed my delete and tuner I asked some hypotheticals. My service guy said as long as I am not having driveability issues, bring it in all modded up for service. Service rep you want to talk to is Matt. Good guy. Have 12k tuned miles on my trucks, have had it in for oil change plus TSB work, all with mods in place. As your window is not related to the motor or powertrain, you will be just fine...

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Please guys...don't screw dealerships over by posting them in here. Take it to PM's where Ford cannot see it!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts