The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be getting my 64mm Turbo from RCD, Coolant Filration From Diesel Site, and still trying to figure out how to get some extra fuel lines to make a regulated return. Might be doing it at my house in Stafford would anyone be interseted to get there hands dirty or have stuff to install themself ?

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
When are you planning on doing this??? My truck currently looks like this so I really shouldnt need anything installed after all this but would be more than happy to lend a hand...

·
343 Posts
I'll volunteer a hand. As of right now my schedule looks good. I don't know what expertise I can lend, but I'm good for moral support. I working on a shopping list of mods of my own.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Since there is no way I am going to be able to be there, I will tell you everything that you need.. 10mm wrench, long prybar, 7/16 deep socket, a couple long extensions, small stool or something to stand on, set of pliers, 8mm socket, screwdriver to hold the plastic up out of the way, 10mm socket, ratchet for what ever size socket/extensions you use... A couple beer and the stock turbo should be off in about 30 mins... waiting to put the new one on...

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Aaron, we got alot more if we can find fuel lines etc, taking the y pipe etc off to lol. Boobin where are you from its kool its a learning experience and knowledge and meeting folks

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh if anyone is intersted hanging out or coming by let me know trying to figure out food drinks etc, this has been posted on Powerstroke Nation, and Ford truck world, so dont have to be just powerstrokes, Cummins or Duramax come on. Next Saturday in Stafford Virginia

·
Pursuit Interceptor
735 Posts
Kev, bounce that tool list posted by Aaron off what you have there, and tell me what you need. I'm sure I got all of it myself but I need to know what you may be missing if it something in particular we will need.

I guess we will see about the 30 mins..lol

·
343 Posts
Thanks Aaron, we got alot more if we can find fuel lines etc, taking the y pipe etc off to lol. Boobin where are you from its kool its a learning experience and knowledge and meeting folks
I'm in Fredericksburg. Not afraid to get my hands dirty. Sounds like there are enough hands under the hood already. I'll take notes!

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have alot to do, Fuel system, etc but shoot me an email later in the week I'll give you directions.

·
2,183 Posts
how'd it go?

·
Pursuit Interceptor
735 Posts
Went pretty good all around. We had an issue with the RR fuel stuff on the back of the heads. Kev finally got the fuel leaks taken care of and the truck is a monster.

I was really impressed with the RCD 64mm setup, it went in so easy and everything lined up really easy. Kev has been saying the truck flat out rolls!! I need to get back up there for a ride myself. There is some tranny tuning that he wants to work on so all around it went great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts