The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one running the Edge juice w/attitude, or Bully Dogs powr pup with outlook monitor, Quadzilla Commander, I want to know b/c all of these systems have gauges which i need. Thanks

·
TDG Mafia 36
591 Posts
I heard the Edge Juice w/Attitude is pretty sweet for our trucks, been asking aroung alot about them and they do just about aything you want or need them to do. I am just waiting to save the money to get one for mine.

·
Registered
311 Posts
hic316,

Juice / Attitude gets you all the gauges even fuel pressure as well as EGT safety features and lots and lots of HP too. We sell them 10 to 1 over the others for the 24 valve engines. Give us a call if you want, we'll be glad to help you.

Mark @ DPPI

·
274 Posts
GET IT, GET IT, GET IT. The new edge attitude with juice is the awsome i think. I bought one about one and a half months ago. I love it. I have used it to trouble shoot troubles with my truck and it's really easy to adjust for whatever you want. It keeps records of everything. And you can get a level six which will turn it into the drag comp. Then its rated at 150 horse, it's called the hot code it doesn't ever defuel at rpm's or egt's if you want it to. I really like mine so that is what i would suggest.

·
3,514 Posts
So juice with Attitude doesn't run any hotter than a drag comp. I would consider getting one, except I already have a drag comp and full analog gauges. I'm really happy with the edge product though. And wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Sean

·
274 Posts
No the edge juice with attitude has a level 6 on it which is the 150 horsepower setting i think thats what the drag comp is. So i think it will run just as hot, you just get the display monitor and all the extra goodies that are included with it.

·
259 Posts
hot juice w/ attitude

I have had this box for about 3 months now and i love it. The hot setting is wicked. You buy and get the hot unlock code and you love it the. The attitude monitor is great.:Thumbup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
how do you get the hot unlock code ? i will be buying one of these in the near future just curious.

·
1,055 Posts
I wish they had it when I got my comp. I was thinking of getting one anyway. I have guages, but you can adjust the screen to show anything. I would guess upgrading it would be the same as the drag comp, call edge and send it to them to upgrade it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts