The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think I'll be ok with a Superchips for now and keeping my dpf?

114+ HP and 206 ft-lbs

·
1,415 Posts
If your going to get spartan later. just get it now and run there DPF on tune.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
You realize this is the body and suspension section, right? :p

X2 on getting Spartan or SCT now and running DPF-ON tunes, depending on what you're going to run later. If you're tight on cash (probably your reasoning here), look for a used programmer for the truck. I sold a DiabloSport for these trucks for $250 I think. If you look around, you'll find something to get you by. But don't be surprised if the truck goes into Regen a lot more often due to the increase in smoke/soot. Might cost you more money in the long run if you run it long enough to mess up your DPF.

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You realize this is the body and suspension section, right? :p

X2 on getting Spartan or SCT now and running DPF-ON tunes, depending on what you're going to run later. If you're tight on cash (probably your reasoning here), look for a used programmer for the truck. I sold a DiabloSport for these trucks for $250 I think. If you look around, you'll find something to get you by. But don't be surprised if the truck goes into Regen a lot more often due to the increase in smoke/soot. Might cost you more money in the long run if you run it long enough to mess up your DPF.
I was wondering where in the hell my post went... :haha

·
497 Posts
can you notice a difference with the spartain running with the dpf tunes?

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does tuning these trucks with dpf tunes ruin the dpf?

·
1,415 Posts
More soot=more ash build up so i would have to say yes will screw the DPF sooner then stock. how much sooner no one knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts