The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As alot of you know Jody and I are relocating our family and DP-Tuner to Georgia. Our moving dates are June 25th thru July 4th. Our office will be closed during this time. We will be at our new location by July 5th. We will not accept any packages at our Asheville address after June 15th. Please call or check our website for our new address before sending any packages. Our phone number will be the same. 828-221-0076. Fax number is the same as well. 866-731-5606. We are planning to keep the airways open as much as possible. Our phones and email may be unavailabe for a short time as we make our transition to Georgia.

Over the next few days we will be making important announcements. Keep checking back in this forum for those updates.

We are greatly appreciate your continued support!

Jody and Diane Tipton

·
355 Posts
Good luck with the move!!!

AJ

·
125 Posts
We love important announcements, any leaks !!!!:popcorn:

·
I be Architect'n
351 Posts
Well, I can no longer claim that the best 7.3 tuner in the US lives in my town. Good luck with the move. Glad to have met you guys while you were in Asheville.

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
good luck moving

·
4,024 Posts
Hope all goes well and it is a smooth transition!!!

·
1,171 Posts
Jody,a nd Diane, good luck with the move. Maybe next weekend I can break away from the house for a few hours to go see Wayne. Keith

·
203 Posts
Good luck & have a safe move.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

Bringing this back up to the top. We have received phone calls wondering where we are. (I had to shorten our message and remove our office hours to allow for our moving information in order for it to not be so long)

Just a reminder. We are closed Friday thru Sunday. With us moving slap in the middle of busy season, it is a huge task for us to responde to all of our messages quickly. If you wish to place an order, please fill out our order form thru our website. You can either fax it in or email it. We will call you as soon as we receive it.

:thanks:
Diane

F

·
0 Posts
Just keep packing Diane, Jody, Bill and I are gonna be busy this week LOL :pointlaugh: :damnit

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hear ya!

The house will be completely done Friday. In time for my B-day. :musicband

We are moving in on my Moms b-day. :woot:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a reminder that our phones and internet will be out of service until next week.

See ya after the 4th. :usflag

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
pass gas said:
We love important announcements, any leaks !!!!:popcorn:

Hopefully, it will be a Fall Smokin get together Please! Please! :bounce :bounce :tango

Happy B-day, and best wishes on your move!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts