The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy what kind of fuel mileage are you all getting with the SCT and with what programing???

·
Registered
131 Posts
i have seen 515 on the trip guage before i refueled:sly: :Thumbup: . i dont know what mpg but i have the small tank either 24 or 27 gallon. people tell me that this is pretty good.

·
140 Posts
i just got back from a 3800 mile trip and i got about 20mpg averaged over the whole time, w/ dj's street tune. but i have a std cab, 2wd. and i am running the fuel additive from wally mart (can't remember the name, powerservice or something). LOTS of full throttle 60-100mph passing blasts, mixed hwy (70-80 mph) and big mountain driving (30-50 mph).

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
powerstroke03 said:
i have seen 515 on the trip guage before i refueled:sly: :Thumbup: . i dont know what mpg but i have the small tank either 24 or 27 gallon. people tell me that this is pretty good.

You have a 29 gallon tank.

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Last time I checked I got 19 mpg traveling70-80 between here and richmond and back. That is just good cruising and no playing around. It is really hard to keep from playing around though so have many other numbers. I still usually average around 15-17 btw I do have a 6 spd though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts