The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any MPG reports on these new trucks?

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
My ave on my 12 is 14.0 MPG I would say with the improvement and break in the 13a will go 16s in time...

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a 13 with the 370 hp 800ft Lb torqe. It has a fair amount of power. I have about 700 Miles on it towing the trailer my average is about 9.5 Driving it empty from the dealer to home and from home to the graphics shop 18.6 cruise set at 64. NOt sure what I think of it yet although half the urea is gone I thought that would last like a oil change period anyone have any thoughts on urea refill time?

·
1,224 Posts
How heavy towing and what percent of miles was towing? My understanding is the heavier the load or harder it works the more def it uses. I think for the def to last an oil change worth, it would be a solo driving. I could be wrong:shrugs but that's my understanding. 18.6 is not bad considering its not broken in yet and you have more hp/torque:thumbsup then my 07.5

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought it to replace my 07.5 which gets 12.5 towing my 10000# enclosed trailers and around 22 empty, however I hardly ever drive the diesels empty I have a half ton for that!

I got a 55 gal barrel of def I keep updating on the new truck.

·
***The Radio Flyer***
174 Posts

·
3 Posts
Ive got 20000 on mine and it averages around 12 solo with 285sand 2 inch spacers. Kinda dissapointed as my 05 dodge and 04.5 dmax get a lil better than that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts