The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok wheelers, I need some ingenuity. Got pulled over for having no mud flaps, it's a fix it ticket out here but stock mudflaps won't get the ticket written off, need some idears!!!!

2000 F350 with a 10.5" lift, gonna have to get creative on what I can put on.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
get big ones that say napa on them

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm kinda partial to the nekkid lady's, guess I'll probably have to find a semi shop around here

·
4,318 Posts
can they be folded up swany? could you make a set out of black diamond plate that couldfold up for off road... then you could forget to put them down... Or you could roll up the semi ones... there is no way about it.... they are not going to be pretty...

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Swany said:
I'm kinda partial to the nekkid lady's, guess I'll probably have to find a semi shop around here
:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Your bumper height isn't an issue in Cali?

I hope all is well Amigo!

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Get a bracket made to slide over your reciever and hold them in place. Then just remove them after they look at them and see them installed.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hhrecovery said:
Get a bracket made to slide over your reciever and hold them in place. Then just remove them after they look at them and see them installed.
I like that idea. My bumper height isn't an issue at all, he could have brought out the measuring tape and it would have gotten interesting, just nailed me for no flaps, that was all. I can think of at least 5 other things that could have been written up, so I guess I was lucky.

·
In the passing lane
1,195 Posts
Big ol shinny diamond plate flaps. You would just have to figure out how to make a mount that you can have them on while on road, but be able to take them off when your off road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts