The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Mud Riding Photos From River Ranch..Some Of My four wheeler and me...And a couple friends..Notice the rear of my four wheeler...Representing The Diesel Mafia:)...Lol On Edit just saw that pic ...that isn't piss on the rear..its my cooler in the middle puch leaking LMAO!

Attachments

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
looks like you had some fun

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya until i sank it over the handle bars:(

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
your a smart guy

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EFI here:) still won't go into drive..think i have mud in the valve body:(

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
looks like a good time. Hope you are doing well.

·
Registered
228 Posts
when were these pics takin is there mud out there I live in Sebring and can't find mud anywhere

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rcannon said:
looks like a good time. Hope you are doing well.
Yea im doing a lot better:) It was pretty fun...Just trying to go out and do stuff to get over steph..:(

bluestroker said:
when were these pics takin is there mud out there I live in Sebring and can't find mud anywhere
Taken saturday it's still muddy...When are we gonna start modding that thing? Christian has my up pipe he is in the process of welding right now...I should be putting it back together this weekend and im sending my sct off for custom tunes and to be fixed(missing index files) So hopefully ill have that back by next week sometime..we can race that thing;-) haha...LMK PM me or something...i was out in sebring with christian the other day we went clubbing haha...that town is soooo boring LOL.....haha

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
lolol

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Christian try to sell that edge, I need some cash to get a stage 1 fuel system:-D come on Ricky, i wanna race:-D

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
shhhhhhhhhh dont tell him all ur tricks

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahah, well see he will want the stuff when i fly passed him haha...JK with ya..but yea we need to get together sometime(lol u need to go to christians and watch us work on the truck learn a little if your interested Let us know)

·
Registered
228 Posts
at least he took you clubbing in sebring instead of arcadia lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Liftedpsd said:
hahah, well see he will want the stuff when i fly passed him haha...JK with ya..but yea we need to get together sometime(lol u need to go to christians and watch us work on the truck learn a little if your interested Let us know)
sounds like fun we will have to get together sometime

are you guys going to the all diesel truck pull in Wauchula on July 7th

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe, ill let you know sunday for sure or not...sent my sct off today and christian is welding my up pipe soon...uhh going to his house saturday and taking the truck apart:-D gonna clean her up 2 right christian? haha...Hopefully i get that sct back by next week:)...lol im wanting to go to ther blue lagoon on a wednesday night hahah...we all need to meet up and go there...LMK

·
Registered
228 Posts
I will be out of town this weekend going tarpon fishing but hit me up when you guys are intown I was in your neck of the woods on this past sat out on lake kissimmee airboating

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PM me your cell number mine is in my sig...Id like to come over maybe not this weekend but next when i have my truck fixed..Let me Know..

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
where gonna have to take a pressure washer to ur truck mike to get the mud and soot off of it lol, time to degrease the motor lol

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya i was gonna pay you for that detailing stuff and see how much my dad likes it, im gonna also change the oil while the truck is cooling off...haha man its gonna be a brand new truck..LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts