The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm really wishing that when I got my exhuast I would have go a dual setup instead of a single. I was wondering if they make a kit to turn a single into a dual. My truck is an 04 F-250. I've got the diamond eye 4" on it right now.

Thanks Rick

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
Good question! I know you can buy a muffler delete pipe with the y on the end for straight piping duals but don't know if you can buy the individual tailpipes...... So I'd like to know the answer as well....

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
Good question! I know you can buy a muffler delete pipe with the y on the end for straight piping duals but don't know if you can buy the individual tailpipes...... So I'd like to know the answer as well....
Do you have link to that pipe. I made mine from pieces I bought from Innovative and it all worked out fine. But I guy that works for me wants a set up like mine. But if he can buy it already made that is the way to go.

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
Do you have link to that pipe. I made mine from pieces I bought from Innovative and it all worked out fine. But I guy that works for me wants a set up like mine. But if he can buy it already made that is the way to go.

Here ya go..

Reactions: wastedwagesracing

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Bill is right about the 6.4 kit. But if those little fins are going to bother you, we can get the individual MBRP pieces from the original dual kit. But it will cost more to order the separate parts.

-Kenny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts