The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TDG Mafia #86
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a cat and muffler delete pipe where's the best place to get one and I am looking for some used Gauges or a cheap place to get some

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Xtreme diesel has them.. amazing customer service.. never D8ck you around.. if you can try talking to kyle.. if you cant then the other people working for xtreme can help you just as good

·
TDG Mafia #86
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thxs

·
WANNA SMOKE!!!
169 Posts
LOCAL MUFFLER SHOP!!! Guys ive said this a ton a times, I got one done for 55 and the other done for 60. Its only 4" pipe, and if your local muffler guy aint got that then go down the road. The kits are like 40 bucks for one. Just try it

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
JD5.9L said:
LOCAL MUFFLER SHOP!!! Guys ive said this a ton a times, I got one done for 55 and the other done for 60. Its only 4" pipe, and if your local muffler guy aint got that then go down the road. The kits are like 40 bucks for one. Just try it
no need to jump down his back man.. if you have a problem repeating yourself then dont even reply to the thread..

·
TDG Mafia #86
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sabbath5.9 said:
no need to jump down his back man.. if you have a problem repeating yourself then dont even reply to the thread..

no chit looks like you need to go some where else where ppl here you the first time

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
lilrebeljames88 said:
no chit looks like you need to go some where else where ppl here you the first time
:eek:wned

·
WANNA SMOKE!!!
169 Posts
No im not jumpin anybody, just tryin to help you guys save a lil money. I just like save what i can and put it towards something else. Sorry if it came off wrong Fellas

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
Yeah , geez guys ya'll kinda jumped on JD. Ya'll read into his post a little to much and infered something that was not there. JD is right a muffler shop the deals in 4" can make the delete pipes cheap and quick.

·
163 Posts
Dang you guys are a little touchy on here haha, yeah go to a muffler shop, just make sure that they bell the pipe enough that you can either weld it or put a clamp on it, if they just bell the very tippy end of it it will be a pain in the ***

1 - 10 of 10 Posts