The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in th emarket for a Mule or a rhino or?????????????? need something for yard work and pulls and a few trails any ideas?

·
Window Licker
781 Posts
Kubota RTV. Pulls, has a bed, Can have a dump bed depending on model, Hyd. hookups on back, Diesel :evil: standard, 4x4 standard, and it is a Kubota. If want more info PM me.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
if your not looking for someething that expensive then go for the rhino

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got any pics of the kubota?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
The Kubota is one bad unit... It is built more like a tractor than an ATV...

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Rhino if you don't go Kubota.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i also wnaa be abel to trail ride with a few buddies somewhat too, and fish, but yet when truck breaks able to move it around

·
Window Licker
781 Posts
Go to www.kubota.com. check it out there. All the specs and everything.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
arctic cat just came out with one too

·
Registered
790 Posts
im gonna throw in a vote for the rhino, those things are frickin awesome.

luke

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Polaris all the way, nice machine, and you wont be giving money that goes out of the country. I had a 96 Polaris big boss 6X6 (the ones you drive like a four wheeler) and it loved to be abused, and no trail coud stop it, you could even climb haystacks that were stacked 1 then 2 then 3... They dont make the 2 stroke 400 anymore but the others are good. I had mine bored to a 440 cool heads 44mm tmx carb boysen reeds, exhuast, hi comp pistons, digital guages, clutch, springs, hydralic dump bed, 5th wheel hitch with custom trailer, and i could nail a banshee to the wall.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Check out the Diesel Mule. i know a guy that had one turned up and he used a small tractor turbo on it, but a lift kit, and Mattracks on it. thing was powerful, fast, could go anywhere, and was just plain cool! I tell ya whut them 6x6 polaris jobs are wicked too. if they made a diesel one id manage to get one.

Dom

F

·
0 Posts
Make sure you get diesel, money aint no object to Joe, so might as well get the best. :poke: :Thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts