The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some Vids from The X's Archive, some are on the street, some are on the track. Enjoy!

Here is a Duramax on the highway, We actually raced 3 times.
exdmax.wmv

Here is a Mustang GT I got to run. mods: ( ported heads, headers, pulleys, gears, exhaust, intake and a little Juice according to the Driver )
exjr2.wmv

The Same Mustang GT, He Wouldn't Understand....So he wanted to race from a roll... ( you can hear the passenger telling the GT's driver to GO! GO! LOL
exjr.wmv

The GT STILL wouldnt understand! :evil:
exjr4.wmv

:evil: :evil:

-X

·
Registered
447 Posts
:D :cool:

I was on the way home and got to play with a GT. Thats some fun stuff. We were kinda dogging around and we hit a light. I looked over and smiled and nodded and got the most smug ****y grin from him. Man I love that look! Wish I woulda been in the passanger seat to see his face after I left him at the light like he was tied to a tree. He didnt wana play anymore though :confused:

·
Registered
447 Posts
The smug look with a guys GF in the car before the race is almost as good as driving through the pits and having people laughing. I duno why but I love that! After I make a pass they dont laugh anymore though and they generaly try to keep from lining up next to me :evil:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ratlover said:
The smug look with a guys GF in the car before the race is almost as good as driving through the pits and having people laughing. I duno why but I love that! After I make a pass they dont laugh anymore though and they generaly try to keep from lining up next to me :evil:
Yeah I know what you mean! .. All his freinds swore the GT was gonna put a beating on the X. He went home a little dissapointed, and $2k short. :evil:

I get that same smirks and remarks at the track when they pass my bus by before I run.... After my 12 sec. passes, they seem to want to become your friends now... LOL LOL

-X

·
Registered
28 Posts
That turbo spoolin' up sounds sweet!!! :D They hear that, and they still don't know what they're in for. Hahaha, got beat by a school bus!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Have a good one!!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I forwarded these links to my brother who in returned posted them on one of his Mustang boards and needless to say they were shocked. :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I told him to send me a link.......

·
1,055 Posts
That is so funny to see the big *** truck beating the hell out of that little stang. Good job Choke :Thumbup: . See ya :popcorn:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Choke, is that you driving the X in the first video? Looks like you have a tat on your neck, never figured you for a real thug.:cool: I guess all kinds can like the fast diesel scene. That Stang actually raced you for 2K, what a dumb ***. Guess he thought he had a sucker reeled in.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Please don't tell me it's something like Powerstroke? I just assumed it was his name in the Old English letter font. So Mitch, what does the ink read?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QtrHorse said:
Please don't tell me it's something like Powerstroke? I just assumed it was his name in the Old English letter font. So Mitch, what does the ink read?

It would be a CENSORED statement. What I could tell you is that the first word starts "F" and the following word starts with "Y".. :evil:

-X

·
Registered
230 Posts
Classic; :roflmao: and my wife doesn't even want me to get one on my upper back, where no one will see it. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living (only tell if it's legal).

I used to work with a bunch of prison parollies and you would see some good stuff (ink that is). This one quiet guy had the phrase "F" the world on the front of his neck and "F" you on the back along with some stuff that was hard to read on the side of his head (ouch). I never got a chance to ask him what the stuff on the side of his head read.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
QtrHorse said:
Classic; :roflmao: and my wife doesn't even want me to get one on my upper back, where no one will see it. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living (only tell if it's legal).

I used to work with a bunch of prison parollies and you would see some good stuff (ink that is). This one quiet guy had the phrase "F" the world on the front of his neck and "F" you on the back along with some stuff that was hard to read on the side of his head (ouch). I never got a chance to ask him what the stuff on the side of his head read.

I own several Travel agencies throughout Florida and 2 in Puerto Rico.
A collared shirt makes it hard to read, I usually wear long sleaves as well, since I have some one my arms.

Yeah some inmates have some crazy stuff... not me... :)

-X

·
Registered
230 Posts
Choke,

Thanks, I was just curious. It's kind of a little running tab of what people do with out of the ordinary ink, especially if it's in a visable place. Hope your doing well with your business. That means us Diesel Garage people get the special discount on travel, correct? :poke:

Duke1n;

You have to wait for them to register that you can play them (the play button will turn blue) and then you click the play button and they will start to buffer/ download and then play.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QtrHorse said:
Choke,

Thanks, I was just curious. It's kind of a little running tab of what people do with out of the ordinary ink, especially if it's in a visable place. Hope your doing well with your business. That means us Diesel Garage people get the special discount on travel, correct? :poke:

Discount Travels are offered for anyone that is a member of this site. :Thumbup:

-X

1 - 20 of 36 Posts