The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well ive always wanted an a model kenworth but it was hard to find a good prime candidate for me to customize, I really am not a restoration type of guy but more of a build a truck to my likings.
truck has what appears to be an out of frame 400bc3 ntc cummins with about 150k miles on it, 15spd rto14715 od trans (originaly had a 5+4 trans) on peterbilt 3.55 Rockwell sq100 air leaf rears (originally had spring suspension still original sq100 rears) 275" w/b has 60" sleeper which I really like the amount of space, I love the dash and its 20 gauges on it simple toggles, t has the nice VIT interior burgundy and tan color and its all complete original AC optioned truck.

ive done a couple things to her since most of it maintence, would love to start adding things but working her is my prime goal for it as she has been for the past two weeks as soon as I got it. had to get truck up in jax,fl was pulling railboxes with it as I have been doing with it down here since acquiring it. I have to say this old truck was taken care of, hood closes on point, no cracks,doors close tight, no wind noise, no vibrating parts in dash or doors, loose steering for a 34 year old truck drives better then some of the newer trucks ive been in.

here are some pics before I started doing stuff to it, within these past two weeks.

·
Big Cam Power!!!!!
484 Posts
How you coming with ol girl I have a 79.....let me know what you need i'll try and point you in the right direction

1 - 2 of 2 Posts