The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my best friend owns a 2002(?) Chevy 1500 regular cab short bed 4x4. 4.8 V-8 auto with 3.73 gears, stock except for Flowmaster exhaust. First thing he said when I told him I bought a new truck was that we had to race, cause I never got a chance to race him in my F-150. Anyways, the other night we decide to go out for some food. He and his g/f are in his truck, and me and my g/f are in my truck. We're playing tag the whole way to the highway, with the girlfriends yelling at us the whole time. We take it easy on the highway due to cops being everywhere on it... Anyways, we get off the highway, and bam! Red light with us up front. We line up next to each other, and we both punch it. I easily beat him by a truck length in less than 500 ft (had to let off to turn in for food). He was pissed cause his windows were down...and got a nice soot covering all over his truck. :smoke :shrug: Now my other Chevy buddy is wanting to race me... and so is my grandpa in his Titan.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
LOL.....thats what happens...you beat one person, word gets out, and everbody wants to race!...ive spanked a lot of people around here and now crotch rockets and always askin me to run! haha. let us know how the rest of the runs go!

·
Registered
390 Posts
nice kill..don't they know power is for dieselss....i went thru the racing stage and now i can't find anyone local willing to race allthough there is a cummins that swears he is faster but won't do it to race..

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah them cummins are prolly scaredLOL most of them here dont mess with the six ohh's.. or those d-max's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts