The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on getting a set of mach 2 105hp injectors along with a superchips flashpaq and then a bigger intake. I already have straight exhaust. Will I experience any obvious problems with this setup? Sorry, I dont know much about diesel performance yet- but im trying :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
in my own opinion, i would not waste my time on a superchips tuner. spend a little more and get an edge or smarty, etc. might want to get some guages to as the injectors might cause some egt problems with a box, not to sure though as i am not to familiar with the 3rd gen trucks, but guages are always good to have anyway when bombing. also with these mods if your truck has an auto, plan on some tranny upgrades soon! i am sure someone with more knowledge on 3rd gen cummins will chime in.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the attitude monitor does look like the way to go... Will I get plenty of smoke with the edge?

·
Registered
14 Posts
i think with the mach 2's and the juice/attitude you will smoke perty good, now stack the juice with a fuel only box like tst = lots-o-smoke!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
once again im sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what exactly is the TST?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i found a set of mach 2 injectors for only $200 so i wouldnt say that would be too bad. I practically already have 4" exhaust, theres no sense in buying all new pipes when you have 4" stock with everything cut out.

With the edge you get all your gauges so i guess ill probably just go with that

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were a test set run on a dyno a couple of times... sometimes you just have to settle for used stuff when money is a problem :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts