The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site, lots of good info here. anyway i thought id share a few pics of my trucks. we use the kw daily its a 1995 w900L with a 3406c and a 15 speed. I just picked up the western its a 1987 with a 3406b and a 13 speed, i Hope to have it on the road in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

·
Still Diggin
634 Posts
They look good, I like older work trucks.

·
2,555 Posts
Nice iron, I have a schematic book for the Western star if you need info,
Post questions on the HD forum or PM me :thumbsup

·
17 Posts
I have been try to find wiring diagram ,wrote W/S got black and white attachment that could not make out thing, I have 96 4964f with e model cat.

·
2,555 Posts
The book that I have is for an '88 , if yours is a heritage some stuff might be the same, what wiring are you looking for??
IF I don't answer post on the HD page

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just thought id post an update. money has been tight so its been a slow project but so far I put new tires, led lights, 4 new batteries, new brakes, and a boat load of wiring :bang Now all it needs is a radiator and it will be on the road.

Attachments

·
Big Cam Power!!!!!
484 Posts
I just found this site, lots of good info here. anyway i thought id share a few pics of my trucks. we use the kw daily its a 1995 w900L with a 3406c and a 15 speed. I just picked up the western its a 1987 with a 3406b and a 13 speed, i Hope to have it on the road in a couple of weeks.

Good looking rigs keep the old iron moving good luck~!!!

·
Big Cam Power!!!!!
484 Posts
just thought id post an update. money has been tight so its been a slow project but so far I put new tires, led lights, 4 new batteries, new brakes, and a boat load of wiring :bang Now all it needs is a radiator and it will be on the road.
Take your time it took me a while to rebuild my engine but it was worth it!!!:usflag

·
9 Posts
wiring diagram

Hello, was doing a internet search for info, and google showed this thread, so i registered to see if I can get some help.

I recently purchased a 89 western star 4964f. I need wiring diagrams in bad way. Jake Brake doesn't work and have no power to the dash switch for it. but have power on both sides of the fuse for it.
I need to rework most of the switches as the previous owner really worked it over, some work, some don't, some control things they aren't labeled for etc...

Any still have diagrams or pics of the original dash in these rigs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts