2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1953 Studebaker M275:

1955-57 M125 coming home soon:

1959 Mack B61T:

1962 GMC 4500:

379 V-6 4.562" bore 3.861" stroke 175hp & 388tq:

1977 Ford F-350:

I need more shot's of the B61 i know and i also need to get some of the DM600 too i know. . .

Yes ! every darn one of them start's run's drives steer's and stop's . . . tho i didn't stay how well some stop LOL :haha get driven every summer for 12 years and counting . . .

Mike

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yea and this thing Jeep J-5500:

+

=

+

=

+

=

AMC/Jeep J-5500 ;)

Mike

·
2,555 Posts
Thank you Mike now watch and see guy are gonna love this stuff:guitar

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you say so . . . Just some old work truck's in varying form's of restoration, yet still being used on and off and driven a lot . . .

Mike

·
137 Posts
This one must be air-cooled?

Attachments

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope snow wheeling mishap I got to deep and pushed the radiator in to the fan blade ! LOL

Trucks repaired now :thumbsup

Mike

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See 379 I told ya just no body cares just some old ugly work trucks . . .

Mike

·
2,555 Posts
See 379 I told ya just no body cares just some old ugly work trucks . . .

Mike
I am honestly suprized at the lack of posts on the whole forum , I thought it would really take off . some guys just look and don't say much too . I certainly appreciate working toys:woohoo , it you looked at my truck you can see that i neverr manage to get to polishing it. :happymugs

·
Euro Sparky/ Wrencher
1,065 Posts
C'est la collection agréable de vieux camions vous avez là et ouais le 379 vieux moteur qu'un de moteur de pet très dur que j'ai fait a exécuté 379 vieux vee six verison qui ont fonctionné sur LP gaz vous devriez voir comment lisse il inoccupé aucune secousse de ce que du tout ne semble mieux qu'un peu de moteur moderne j'ai voit.

That is nice collection of old trucks you have there and yeah the old 379 engine that one of very tough fart engine I did ran the old 379 vee six verison that ran on LP gaz you should see how smooth it idle no shake of whatever at all seems better than some of modern engine I have see.

Merci,Marc

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup its an awesome engine i love it . . .

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts