The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 85 toyota rock rig,2001 chevy 4.3 vortec v6,geared down stock case,marlin crawler dual transfercase setup,190:1 final crawl ratio,37in,boggers,5spd trans,toyota 8 alxes with cromoly shafts and detroit lockers, 4.11 gears, bobbed 13in, full exo cage with stinger, ramsey 9k winch, intake and exhaust, equis gauges, 5pt harneses, race seats and a matching lamar trailer. for sale too $8500

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
i like it

·
Registered
456 Posts
:Thumbup: :agreed: :iagree :whs o0o yea that thing is sweet

·
140 Posts
how did you like the vortex swap? good power? easy swap?

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not bad at all its got great power easy install the motor mounts were easy to make and the engine to tranny adapter was from Advance Adapters so its a breeze the adapter is a little pricey but over all a great setup

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man and it can be yours for the low low price of.....make a good offer lol

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
id like to get 8 out of it and it come with a matching lamar dual axel car hauler trailer but its lightly negotiable i have a parts list totaling 15,500 with it

·
411 Posts
Nice looking Rock Crawler!

I assume you've put this in all the usual 4x4 places, Pirate, Yotatech, 4x4wire, Pavementsucks etc.?

Good luck and free BTT.

Al

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks man not a bad lookin yota you got your self! i just wish mine was a little more streetable. i havent really listed it anywhere else if i can sell it for around that price then great but if not ill just keep on wheelin it. never gets old and its a great way to get out and away from everything for a while and tear some stuff up lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts