The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I down loaded the #7 catcher setting in my truck yesterday. I cant get over how much the driveability has increased. When you hit the pedal it responds just like a gasoline. It is unbeliveable how much difference it makes from idle and up. Before with my turbo you hit the pedal running down the road at 55 and there was about a 5 sec lag. Now you do the same thing and boost goes from 10 psi to 40 a split second. Lays you back in the seat and hold on.

·
3,514 Posts
Yeah the catcher software is pretty cool, i'd still like to get a smarty for my truck. Glad to hear you like it.
Sean

·
313 Posts
i run my smarty set on #2 fuel and boost fooling then adjust my juice. don't run odd # setting with timming and you juice at the same time you will hurt some thing. there will be to much timming . run setting #8 and put juice on 3x3 and let the smoke roll.

·
Registered
550 Posts
i would really like to get a smarty. if there is anyone out there that has one for an 2002 let me know i would give a pretty penny for it.

·
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ultimate diesel has the best deal i could find for a smarty. 595 shipped.

·
113 Posts
i have smarty and trying it sell it. i have drag comp stage 5 ddp injectors and hht quick diesel turbo. with smarty on level 8 i made 70hp less then when i run just the drag comp, but the overall driveabilty of the was night and day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts