The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tire Smoker
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keith's truck named "NastyGirl" dynoed 651hp with a built Duramax motor and twins from Nathan (IdahoCTD). Eric Merchant supplied the long block and many others had their hand in making this truck come to life. This was the first night they had the truck running, so it should get a lot better from here. Great job guys!!!

·
3,939 Posts
So it was the Merchant Motor! That is sweet!

I heard a certain person who shall remain nameless (but he aint shameless, nudge nudge) had a hand in the programming on that....

Congrats to all involved!

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
Dual CP3's

We hope to have the second pump installed next week. I will post when we get some dyno time and track times in.

Keith

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
moose99ps said:
THATS AWESOME.... for a Dmax :poke: LOL
:Really: we will see .....LOL

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
moose99ps said:
THATS AWESOME.... for a Dmax :poke: LOL
:Really: we will see .....LOL

·
Bonehead Mechanic
65 Posts
650Hp now thats some awesome stuff, god what I wouldnt give to turn out those kinda numbers on my powerstroke.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Congrats :woot:

Nasty Girl are you still planing on attending the DHRA event in TX? I would like to see you truck in action.

Kat

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
Its amazing isn't it, I heard that it has reached upwards of 1000 RWHP, with even more mods, who knows, we'll see.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Dieselson said:
Its amazing isn't it, I heard that it has reached upwards of 1000 RWHP, with even more mods, who knows, we'll see.
He must have a few NOS bottels LOL 39% correction factor? lol lol
that is cool 1000hp is CRAZY
robert

1 - 18 of 18 Posts