The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nasty made 1004 RWHP at 1958 Torque on #2 only at Danville today. Just got the report from Keith. He was shooting for over 800HP...but he certainly set the bar much, much higher for the Duramax crowd.

Unfreakin believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup:

·
619 Posts
:Thumbup: WOW :Thumbup:

·
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a chance to meet Keith this past weekend at Merchant's. Hell of a nice guy...if anyone deserved a bit of luck and for something to go better than right..he was it.

Congrats to him and all the people that helped him build his motor.

·
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
none yet that I know of. Hopefully sometime today or tomorrow. I'd imagine there will be a lot of celebrating going on tonight in Danville.

·
Registered
790 Posts
holy crap..... NICE JOB!!!!!!!

·
0 Posts
WOW...those are fantastic numbers. Congrats to everybody involved in making one helluva D'Max.

F

·
0 Posts
Congrats! I am down here at SunCoast, and when the news came there was celebrating going on!

·
Registered
25 Posts
This should be a fun year for big results and big blowup's as well. Keith, (Nasty Girl) really raised the bar for common rail diesel trucks and diesel trucks running straight #2 in general, might be one 12 valve (that has posted a bit higher, Mad Dog) but that's about it. These HP's will expose the next weakest link. You don't do this stuff for free. Keith already grenaded one rebuild engine with less than 500 miles on it. This engine just got back together and barely started the tune process iwith the turbos and tune. Great Job by all involved.

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
Those are INCREDIBLE NUMBERS!!!:smoke great job keith.

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
Not a big D-Max Fan, but anyone has to recognize awesome numbers like that. I didn't know they had it in them, especially being CR and all. Very Nice work and very nice numbers, the torque is outrageous.

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
truck looks like a 2wd to me, so hookin' all that power may be a problem, even w/ slicks.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts