The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to be a the National Farm Machinery Show Feb 11-14 2009 in Louisville, KY?

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
I will be there all four nights plus Saturday afternoon for the pulls. Probably go Wednesday to look around the show and then again on Saturday to look for deals before everyone loads up.

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
I want to see if I can convince my roommate to drive down from michigan for it for a couple days.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Think we will be going day saturday for the day. Its the only day the family can go.

·
Still Strokin
163 Posts
I'm going to all 5 pulls as well :happymugs and going friday and sat to look around.

·
Still Strokin
163 Posts

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
I'll be there all day Sat. and out at Saddle Ridge Sat. night. Come back home sunday morning........

·
234 Posts
Are these pulls that we can enter or just tractor pulls? Indoor or outdoor?

·
236 Posts
unless they've changed something I've yet to hear about, there are no diesel truck classes. I will be there for a couple of the pulls and will be over there nosing around a few days.

·
234 Posts
Well looks like this is about 5 hours from me so i might go. I have actually never gotten a chance to go to this event is it worth going to? I would probably head out on like friday and be there saturday then come home? Are there some pretty cool exhibits?

Thanks

DieselFArmer

·
2,509 Posts
this will be my 5th year in a row going, the amount of exibits is amazeing it takes a full day to walk the whole thing and that is not stopping to look at much.
the only pull tickist I have so far is for friday night, but I may try and get one for friday night too.
were staying at the Hyatte regency downtown, its with in walking distance of 4th steet live and cyoties, it dosent get any better:happymugs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts