The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any else care to comment on the amount of cops writing $250 tickets for pushing smoke?

How about the unmarked Shelby mustangs pulling beside trucks at lights, revving their engines and then when the Diesel trucks drives off aggressively they pulled of and ticketed for reckless driving, excessive smoke and anything else.

Everywhere you looked there was diesel trucks pulled over.

What about the cops spraying crowds of peaceful people with mace, water. There was this one ******* walking around, banging an AR15 off his chest.

A guy was arrested for ask a cop "Why are you threatening to do violence to peaceful people?"

There was so many people in the county jail they were putting 20 people per 10x10 cell, I would call that a Nazi tactic.

WTF is wrong with these cops, are the masters or servants?

I am looking for statements of interactions with the cops and also video's. I want to identify to guy you maced people and the guy who was waiving around the AR15.:mafia1:

I had a long talk with the internal affairs officer today. He is not happy with the conduct of some of the offices that worked the "Diesel event", as he put it.

I have a few complaint forms I will scan one and post it if any one wants to make a complaint.

I we the people do not discipline our servants, they will become are master, rendering us mere slaves:usflag

·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no comments?

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Plenty of comments,..just none that you will listen to, or completely comprehend.

I can tell the kind of person you are, and how you will respond, just by your "tone" here.

You say "Nazi" yet you twist it to make your point seem more valid...which it isn't.

Laws...don't break them...if you do...you pay the price....the innocent didn't get sprayed.....the people that were simply enjoying themselves didn't get sprayed...

...the people that were asked nicely to leave, and didn't...got sprayed....the people that started throwing beer bottles...got sprayed....the people that were being unsafe in a parking lot full of people got sprayed...

you play....they spray....

.....those tards got what they deserved...

" pulling off aggressively got tickets"....yup...it's a law....your license is a privilege...not a right....you break the law...you lose that privilege....you drink and drive...you lose that privilege.

To me...it's cut and dry....don't break the law...don't get arrested/fined/sprayed.....hopefully it's just as easy for you to comprehend...but I doubt it....I'm sure your response will be filled with witless ramblings....but I can only hope I'm wrong about you....I can only hope that I assumed what kind of person you are.....please make me wrong....please.

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
Everybody that got sprayed or a ticket got exactly what they deserve. Those people are ruining the sport period. Did you notice nobody that makes any power was doing that crap? Maybe you should quit going to diesel events and pay your damn taxes.

Reactions: teamroper60

·
1,171 Posts

·
2,063 Posts
Well things got out of hand and the cops had to set things straight. Now we have our feelings hurt. Calm down think about what is going on and you will see what a fool you made out of youself. It happens now move on, and try to act right.

·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like some bootlickers to me.

The law is in the constitution. Everything else is a statue, created by the legislature, and only applies to entities created by a governmental agency.

Maybe when it get to the point of UN tanks rolling down the streets and blue helmets pulling people from their homes then, it may seem Nazi like.

·
2,063 Posts
I can sure tell from the way you write you never served.

I am sorry you feel the way you do, what if we only had a bill of rights? Did you ever think of all the things that are not covered?

And I do not know where you get your consept of our goverment but we are a republic. That mean we elect people to go run the goverment for us. Some of those chosin are good and some are not. That is just the way it is. Now if you want to live some where else where would that be? Where do you think there is a better goverment than our's? If you really feel thing are that bad why don't you run for office and try to change thing for the better? Trust me it is not easy, I served in the Military, and political office. Now what experiance do you have.

·
2,063 Posts
P.S.

Why side with the cops? Easy if a cop is bad you can tell by what they do every day, They face different problems every day but how often do they get the solution to a problem wrong? That is the first thing IA will look at how does the officer deal with problems. If they sometimes get it wrong then maybe they made a mistake, if it is almost never you have a problem, and your IA complaint will only make things worse for you. Next step will be to look at the person making the complaint, a trouble make, or the person who is in church on Sunday. It's is too late now to change you ways. And officer's are more prone to use force when faced with a mob, it is just self protection.

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts

The law is in the constitution. Everything else is a statue, created by the legislature, and only applies to entities created by a governmental agency.

Maybe when it get to the point of UN tanks rolling down the streets and blue helmets pulling people from their homes then, it may seem Nazi like.
If you think it is acceptable to be doing burnouts on somebody's property without their consent, then you are dead wrong.

If you think it is responsible to be doing those burnouts with a crowd of people just feet away (and without any kind of safety barriers), then you are a menace to society.

If you have been told to leave somebody else's property and don't leave immediately, then you are trespassing.

IMHO, $250 fine is not enough. People could have been killed by that stupidity.

What is really sad is, if people don't start using their heads for something besides a hat rack, it will not be long until events like Schieds will be outlawed altogether. If that happens, the only people to blame will be the idiots who think behavior like what is posted in those videos is acceptable.

·
1,171 Posts
A $250 fine. Can be lucky I wasn't a LEO there. All of the entrances/exits would have been blocked. County Sheriff buses and wreckers waiting. Everyone would have been arrested for tresspassing, disturbing the peace, and a host of other charges. Processed, tested for alcohol and booked. Vehicles towed and impounded. So you and your idiot friends got off cheap.

When the Diesel Club I belong to has an event you can bet the local LEOs know about it. 1 Year we had a nitrous backfire on the dyno and it set the alarm off in the other half of the building at lunchtime. 3 cruisers rolled up to investigate. Everything was good and we fed them lunch.

Keith

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts

well...you didn't prove me wrong,...you responded exactly as I figured you would...

*** EVERYONE....please do not feed this idiot with responses......ever.......every time he posts......ignore him.....maybe we can rid ourselves of this sperm burping retard...

·
1,171 Posts
On a side note. Tank, how did you fair last weekend?

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
On a side note. Tank, how did you fair last weekend?
we did great...didn't lose power, no flooding...on my block/grid.

....the next block over lost power for a week, and got 3.5' of water in their homes.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
This is just one reason why I chose not to attend. There are to many people that do not respect the Law for one and two just need to grow up and not spin their tires at every intersection and roll coal every 20 feet. Guys we are all here for one reason Diesel powered vehicles, not matter the brand or application. If people from outside the diesel world see SDX videos on the internet and in the newspapers what do you think their perception is of the next person they see in a diesel truck? I'm gonna be not a good one. Someone posted this already but if behavior from the attendees at events like SDX, TS and others stays this way it will put an end to a lot more than just a few cool shows to meet up with people and have a good time. As for the Police actions I was not there to witness it, but I do believe officer safety is a giant concern at events like this. Bottom line is that if you obey the "rules" you will not have to talk to them.

·
4,827 Posts
All of the morons are the reason I quit going to the big shows. They used to be fun, til all the BS has gotten out of hand. Drunk dumbazzes with diesels. I'm sure the locals and the local LEOs are getting tired of the onslaught of douche bag truck owners causing the trouble.

I've been to a couple of NASCAR races, the people there for the most part are far better behaved than what I've seen at the truck shows. Sad really. I wouldn't call most of the truck shows family friendly at all, like NASCAR races seem to be typically.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts