The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fordtruckworld is having a GTG down in Greenbriar Park in Virginia Beach I believe, we have a few attending would like more guys to show up, if you have time come on down bring the family, BBQ, its an open park. May 2 1pm.

·
2,183 Posts
4 1/2 hour drive is a little too far for me. sorry

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
of course it has to be drill weekend... maybe next time...

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ya its far, but you wouldnt be the only one driving that far, I'm in Stafford, another is from sterling, dumfries, and chantilly, the members of FTW go all over the place we can just single out all the members to meet at one place the first 2 GTG so far this year has been up north so we decided to make it fair and come down to them this time. Ive known these guys for years and became close friends with all of them its worth the drive cause they would stick the neck out for you when you need help.

Places Ive been for GTG's. Jacksonville FL, Philly Pa, Eastern MD, Outer Banks NC, Mrytle Beach SC, Lakeland FL, Daytona FL, Orange County Va, UVA, Richmond VA. Just name of a few still waiting for Aaron to come out of the middle of no where lol.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
ya its far, but you wouldnt be the only one driving that far, I'm in Stafford, another is from sterling, dumfries, and chantilly, the members of FTW go all over the place we can just single out all the members to meet at one place the first 2 GTG so far this year has been up north so we decided to make it fair and come down to them this time. Ive known these guys for years and became close friends with all of them its worth the drive cause they would stick the neck out for you when you need help.

Places Ive been for GTG's. Jacksonville FL, Philly Pa, Eastern MD, Outer Banks NC, Mrytle Beach SC, Lakeland FL, Daytona FL, Orange County Va, UVA, Richmond VA. Just name of a few still waiting for Aaron to come out of the middle of no where lol.

Hey now, why dont you make one on the WEST side of the state :poke: ACTUALLY I met up w/ some of the guys from FTW and everyone at Red Robin in Short Pump one weekend and I didn't see you there...:haha

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHAHA ya well I was at work man I work a 72 hr work week on top of overtime and my volunteer firehouse so, GTGs I make everyone wether its north east south or west, lol I believe we are trying to plan another one out towards you closer.

·
2,183 Posts
Sterling!? Who's in sterling!? thats like 40 minutes from my house

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are members that live in Sterling, Chantilly, Fairfax, Manassas, but they are not on this site, they are on Fordtruckworld

1 - 8 of 8 Posts