The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tadd... your insanity took out a clutch...LOL Someone give me a good price on one.

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Need more info, does it just have a tune? Injectors? What do you think it is making for HP?

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its running a SCT with Tadd's Insanity... Ball park 375-425 on 38's... I warned him...LOL

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
CSIPSD said:
Its running a SCT with Tadd's Insanity... Ball park 375-425 on 38's... I warned him...LOL
Does he tow much?

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
fisher250 said:
yea i whould like a price too
Fisher what are your specs, tire sizes, do you tow? Let me know so I can price the right clutch.

Dave

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Make sure you get a clutch that can handle more than what you have in power now. Most likely you will want more power later, and end up having to put a new clutch again!

The CON-FE clutches are superb and you also get a new Flywheel.

·
Still kickin
670 Posts
CSIPSD said:
Tadd... your insanity took out a clutch...LOL Someone give me a good price on one.
I'm in the exact same boat. Same tune and all. Only mine's an 03 on 35s. What would I be looking at for an up grade?

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Flopster843 said:
I'm in the exact same boat. Same tune and all. Only mine's an 03 on 35s. What would I be looking at for an up grade?
Get w/ Dan at midwesttrans... he can hook you up w/ a southbend.. If I was you I would ATLEAST go with the FE

·
Still kickin
670 Posts
hhrecovery said:
Get w/ Dan at midwesttrans... he can hook you up w/ a southbend.. If I was you I would ATLEAST go with the FE
What are you running in your truck and how do you like it? I heard the FE was super grabby. We have alot of stop lights around here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts