The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good custom SCT tune for daily use? Not too extreme, I just need to keep up with the rice burners between stop lights. I have a six speed manual tranny, so smooth linear spool up would be preferred.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'd recommend our Street program. Mileage is better than stock and power is great for daily driving or towing a light load. Our Xtreme is a bit powerful for daily driving and throw the smoke if you are on it too heavy.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'll concur with Innovative - its what I run and I posted my results to your question on "the other site"

Noticed on your footer you have a TS 5x also? Do ensure you return to stock before loading something else.

Mark

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the Street tune from Eric(Innovative) and it is plenty strong for every day driving.I also like his Xtreme Street tune for daily driving.:Thumbup:

·
Diesel Enthusiast
48 Posts
I run Innovative's Street Tune 90% of the time, exellent power and manageable egts even when I'm pulling 8000-10000 lbs.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I agree with all ..you can't go wrong with Eric's tunes...street or xtreme....but let's just say it's hard to run the one once you taste the other...
j.schall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts