The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fireman
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a DP for my truck, along with enough pipe to get me back to the rear of the cab where I can tie into my 5" stacks. I'm not sure what size to go with, 3.5 or 4" DP, and 5" the rest of the way maybe? I've been looking at websites, but all I see is full kits. Does anybody sell pieces?
Thanks,
Michael

·
Fireman
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're telling me that it's cheaper to buy a complete kit? All I need is the DP and the part under the crew cab. 2 or 3 pieces max. The DP is going to be the most expensive piece, and the rest is almost straight pipe. I don't need from the cab back.

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
wfdbackdraft,

What size DP do you want?

I have a 4" that I'm not planning to use, but it's aluminized. PM me if interested.

Also, you should be able to get 4" pipe at a local big rig shop. Check out your local International dealer.

prt

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
First off, we do have down pipes, they are an aluminized 2 piece down pipe, to help with installation. Now for the piece of strait pipe,depends on how much pipe he needs, how are you going to connect all this together? Do you need one side expanded? I have many distributors, that can get you the pieces you need, as long as you can give them all the info they will need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts