The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys ive posted before but will repost with some more questions
i have a 1990 ford f250 4x4 7.3 idi
i got extra heads intake spicer plate some other stuff i dont k now what it it i think i have a factory fuel filter line anyway i dont need it what would this stuff be werth?????

i am a first time owner of a diesel so some questions i have is how cold the weather have to be to plug up the truck i need a wiring diagram for my power door lockes and windows

my fuel gauge is jumping around when i get to about 1/4 tank is that comin
i had the tranny rebuilt alil and was wondering @ 65 mpr my tack runs about
250 is this normal
ing stuff and what is this anti gel stuff @ walmart diesel somethin is it any good
i have more questions will post when i think of them thank you all

·
TDG MAFIA
730 Posts
The heads if there any good you can get a good chunk of change out of them. If it were me Id hold on to them, ya never know when you may need one.

Where will this truck be located? Depending on how cold your weather is you may not need it plugged in, and if all your Glow plugs work.

The reason why your fuel gauge may be jumping around could be because the fuel is swishing around in it that or your sending unit is toast.

About your RPMS and mileage someone else will need to chime in on that.

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The heads if there any good you can get a good chunk of change out of them. If it were me Id hold on to them, ya never know when you may need one.

Where will this truck be located? Depending on how cold your weather is you may not need it plugged in, and if all your Glow plugs work.

The reason why your fuel gauge may be jumping around could be because the fuel is swishing around in it that or your sending unit is toast.

About your RPMS and mileage someone else will need to chime in on that.
ok im going to need some wiring harness diaogramsx where can i get them on the net or this forum the truck and motor parts are in huntington w.v

1 - 3 of 3 Posts