The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone sells tranys in here
Mine is slipping at high speed 110-120 it bucks like a sun of a gun
66k on truck and has had a tuner on it since about 30k I will be doing more power addons later like sticks and oneday mabe a twin I know ATS has one for $2800 with just heavy cluches in it any other options?
It firt happened the day after I put the smarty on and only over 120mph now I have to use caution and ease in to it to pass abot 100
thanks

·
149 Posts
garmon diesel

Reactions: your nightmare

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
holy chit why you passing at a 100mph LOL

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
I would strongly look into Dave Goerand and see what he has to offer. I have the basic upgraded tranny from him in my Dodge and it is absolutely awesome.

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
holy chit why you passing at a 100mph LOL
Because I can ! I hate driving in packs on the road 75 miles of speed up slow down p ed me off I had three packs and no one would move over one car would go 2mph faster so I said #[email protected]% it and took it I may go fast but do my best not to cut people off all they see is a white streek

I did put some LUCAS transmition oil treatment for slippage in not sure if it helped but need to get mu ducks in a row to make the switch whenn needed

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How could I tell if the TQ converter is slipping or th clutches are?
if I Sart to get on it it seams to downshift sooner ow and the TQ converter takes a little to lock back up and is slow to shift into 6th but it bucks at high speed Any opinions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts