The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost an injector, started fogging for mosquitoes with raw unburnt diesel, not important, anyway the injectors had over 150k on them so I decided to do all 8. Couldn't find Motorcraft at a good price, so I went with Pensacola diesel reman. Regret that now, but that's a different discussion. So after the install, and working out the air I have miss. Autoengunuity shows number 2 circuit low. Pull the plug on 2 and two pins pushed when I connected it.

Question is will the socket ever be good?
Or will the pushed pins always be a problem.

I have to pull the valve cover to fix it either way, so I was thinking about throwing a motorcraft reman in.
Sorta thinking about replacing all 4 on that side. Sure would hate to pull it apart again. It's the driver side of course. The fun side.

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None of my friends here have an opinion?
Wow. Tuff crowd.

·
Old Fart
889 Posts
If you look at the bottom of the home page, you will see how many people are here right now. I see 15 people who are registered here right now. 15 people in the USA and Canada and maybe a few other countries. That is NOT a lot of people. So you are expecting how many responses?

Dave

·
3,051 Posts
I believe there is an injector harness connector repair kit now available, but a new Motorcraft injector-s would be ideal. I actually found the drivers side to be easier than the passenger side as you don't have the heater box in the way.

Sorry took so long to reply, been busy as a bee lately and not much time to log in here as of late.

Harry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts