The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
coreystroke02
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some extra cash and I'm ready to jump on the DP Tuner bandwagon. Having trouble deciding on tunes. Is the 140 smoke file worth having performance wise? I'm pretty sure I want the 60 tow and 80 eco, but can't decide if I want either the 100 performance, 120 race, or the 140 smoke; or all of the above. Could you guys give some opinions on what I need to do?

·
4,024 Posts
Talk with Jody. He won't sell you something you don't want. Be sure to tell him what mods you've done so the chip you get will work it's best.:Thumbup:

With the f5 chip you can have 16 programs!!:bow:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
stock 60tow 80 econo 120race.

Then 140 smoke if you want it.

You'll be happy, I promise :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
not tryin to intrude. but what it the difference between 140 extreme and aggresive. i am just sitting down making alist of the new tunes i am getting and cant decide. thanks alot

I am going with 60 tow 80 econ 120 race and cant decide on 140 extr. or aggr.

·
112 Posts
I got the 140 extreme, and with stock injectors you can lay a cloud of smoke and haul butt. I have already trained myself not to use that program anymore until after a new Tranny, cause I cant afford one.

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
I asked Jody that same question about the 140race and 140 aggressive. If i remember right the agressive has more bottom end. But I'm not 100% sure on that. I like my 120race. I run guys all the time with bully dog, edge, etc and they dont have the same guts as the DP tunes do. I love mine:Thumbup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts