The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i no im blowin yal up with questions i have a pretty good built 97 but im buildin another one to pull with ans i need help wats the best hpop? terminator, steath, or swamps and wat would be the best turbo and injector and fuel system set up i jus threw stuff together on mine it runs ok but i think i could be better so as much help as possible would be nice want to get started as soon as possible

·
Slow 6.0
1,554 Posts
alot of people are saying that a stock SD hpop will be enough to make over 500rwhp with the right injectors so you might not even need to buy big oil, figured id run that by ya.

·
1,921 Posts
You could do a set of hybrids and not have to do a pump. The Gen III swamp's pump is a pretty nice unit and has more flow volume than anything else out there. As for turbo if you want a bolt on solution you are pretty much stuck with a Hypermax H2E or something from WOP. If you want to fab something up there are a few other options. You could do something like a GT42 or something like that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What is a compitition fuel system what size line, from the tank to the heads. what kind of pump what are you regulating it with and what pressure do you have it set at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts