The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'm trying to decide and can't which lift should I do. I know I want fabtech 4 link system with performance shocks and springs.( can't afford the spendy shocks yet). I wanna do 20" XD diesel wheels with -24 or (-44 off set but they go only in 20-12 wheels), and 37 Togo M/T. I have a bush wacker fender flares so I want something to be past or level with the side.( nothing in ). Help me out with this one.

·
southern-stroke
227 Posts
This should probably get moved to the ''suspension and body'' section. Prolly get more feedback there.

·
31 Posts
i have -44 22x12 black rockstars with 37x13.50 tires.. with the stock fender flares.. they will definetly stick out past your bushwackers. the -24 ones will either be even or sticking out a little bit. Honestly i would go with the -44 offset. It will look great. I can tell you now with a 6 lift. and those wheels and tires your going to rub bad. I have an 8inch lift fabtech, and my wheels rub only a little bit when i go down a bump or a sloped curb when i am in reverse and turning ( like my driveway ).. Just make sure the tires you get are 13.50 and not 12.50.. you dont want to be curbing you rims. so here is my opinion the 8" lift. and the -44 offset wheels, and it will be one nice rig.

·
36 Posts
I have a 6" BDS lift with 22x10 ION Forged with -25mm offset. I trimmed a little of the inner fender well and have no rubbing at all!

·
116 Posts
I would go 6" with 37s. When you get up to 8" lifts you start maxing out the OEM parts that bolt up. 6" seems to be a bit more user friendly for the truck, and plus the 6"/37" trucks I think look the best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts