The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just wanna get some help from you. I'm about to put lift and don't know which to do. I want to put fabtech 4 link system with performance spring and shock, but don't know how high. I wanna to look cook and be nice to do some work too. I'm putting 20" wheels XD diesel 20-10 with -24 off set. Plus I have the bushwacker gander flares installed already. Ohhh it's 2008 f350 crew cab long bed. Truck is black and don't know should I do black or chrome wheels?
Thanks for all the help.

·
31 Posts
i have -44 22x12 black rockstars with 37x13.50 tires.. with the stock fender flares.. they will definetly stick out past your bushwackers. the -24 ones will either be even or sticking out a little bit. Honestly i would go with the -44 offset. It will look great. I can tell you now with a 6 lift. and those wheels and tires your going to rub bad. I have an 8inch lift fabtech, and my wheels rub only a little bit when i go down a bump or a sloped curb when i am in reverse and turning ( like my driveway ).. Just make sure the tires you get are 13.50 and not 12.50.. you dont want to be curbing you rims. so here is my opinion the 8" lift. and the -44 offset wheels, and it will be one nice rig. as far as wheels, either put up a pic of your truck or send me a pm.. gotta know what she looks like now to know what wheels would set her off.

·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will, I took some pick on my phone have to send them to pc cause from the phone not working. Thanks for the reply bud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts