The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Had my livewire in a 2004 F350. I traded that truck last fall but now i want to put it in my dads 2002 F350. Nothing happens when i plug it in, it wont even turn on. I returned my 04 back to stock before i traded it, when i plug it into the computer it says it is unlocked. I did have custom tunes from elite diesel on it for the 6.0, could this be why its not working. Im stumped can anyone help! :bash

·
442 Posts
the 04 was a 6.0 and the 02 is a 7.3.. Completely different engines. I feel sure that it will not work on a 7.3. But i would think that it would atleast power up. You prolly have a blown 20 amp fuse on the DLC in the Central Junction Box.

·
13 Posts
Livewire 9600 supports the 99-03 7.3L PSD with a preloaded tune. Rated gains are 110 RWHP and 200 FT/LBS with the preloaded Performance tune.

Check your fuses if it doesn't power on. Check to see if it still powers on when plugged into another vehicle or a PC's USB port.

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It powers up when i plug it into my computer. i will check the fuses and see if that is what is going on. Thanks for help its greatly appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts