The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this might not be the place t post this but im having trouble figuring out the site a little. Im looking to put either an edge or bulldog program in my 2002 7.3 f-250 and im not sure which is there better one to go with i want power but i really want the black smoke a diesel is known for can some one help me out a little and give me some information on this

·
528 Posts
Go with an SCT programmer. Get it custom tuned. Innovative Diesel tuned mine. A buddy of mine had a 99' 250 with 7.3L and yes that thing would dump some smoke. If you read under tuner section for any of the ford engines you will see where everyone swears by SCT for the Fords.

·
1,661 Posts
well this might not be the place t post this but im having trouble figuring out the site a little. Im looking to put either an edge or bulldog program in my 2002 7.3 f-250 and im not sure which is there better one to go with i want power but i really want the black smoke a diesel is known for can some one help me out a little and give me some information on this
Read up on all the threads in the 7.3 tuner forums.

http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93563

1 - 3 of 3 Posts