The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in two different trucks. I wanted to compare the oasis reports to see which would be better. Sorry for the inconvience of doing two reports.....

1ftnw21p84ed50609

1ftnw21p64ea46176

Thanks,
Tyler

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

·
1,606 Posts
WOW! That second truck sure has a LONG list of issues! Previous owner must have beat the shat out of it!

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow what the hell is going on with that tranny on 50609.

I just had a gut feeling that truck was trouble!

Thank you so much for the reports

·
249 Posts
trans was completely replaced. I wouldn't be afraid to buy that 2nd vehicle. sounds like the owner was really picky. A lot of claims are for noises and minor annoyances.

Attachments

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your correct I was thinking that also. But seeing what the tranny has been though has me worried about what the engine has been through. That truck has a slight miss and bucking while driving , so that is a red flag for me. I was really hoping that truck would be okay since its a king ranch! The first truck is a lariat but I know if I get it I won't be happy with it but actually my friend is going to go check it out this weekend for himself ...so ill most likely keep looking for another truck only want king ranch!

I'm interested in how exactly do you run these oasis reports? Do you have to belong to something to be able to do this? Id like to be able to do it myself instead of bothering you all the time haha

·
249 Posts
I work for a Ford supplier, so I review my parts weekly at the warranty parts analysis center in dearborn, and have access to AWS (same warranty info as OASIS, just what we use at the warranty parts analysis center). I wish there was wholesale access for everyone, some dealers are kinda stingy about giving out the OASIS reports.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts