The Diesel Garage banner

need parts for the 6.4

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Mxstud58 
#1 ·
Hey all, 3000 miles on the 6.4 and all is well. looking for a few parts for the king ranch. stock nav system and tailgate with step( white w/ tan trim on top. can you beleive these items didn't come with the KING RANCH package.

Thanks all

#4 ·
King Ranch is like...the top of the line...I would have thought it would have been included...I guess that is why I don't work for Ford...

#5 ·
if you want nav keep in mind that getting the stock system after the fact may set you back quite a bit. Some also complain that you must pullover to change the nav destinations. You may be better off getting an aftermarket unit.

#7 ·
I figured the step would come included with the KR package, it did on my truck, but as stated before, the factory nav will set you back a good bit, you're better off buying an aftermarket one. I have the Kenwood Excelon KVT915 DVD with NAV on it and love it. Really easy to install as well. Plus you can rewire it so you dont have to stop to watch a dvd or change destinations.

Jed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.