·
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the longhood in it's work clothes :toytruck

Attachments

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
wheres all your snow?? Doesnt look that nice here....

Nice lookin rig man, it may not be the prettiest but it works for a living right? :thumbsup

·
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks we had about 8 inches of wet stuff last week the spot where the trucks parked was plowed sorta but there's not much left exept for drifts a little different than december

Attachments

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
how close to the mountains are you? sorry for :hijacked your thread LOL

·
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are just a little east of hiway 22 prolly 40 miles from the mountains , but they sure look close sometimes:bluesbros

·
849 Posts
Kool rig. For a second there I thought the wooden shed behind it was on the back half of the frame when the picture was loading LOL. Does the current paint have any pearl or metallic in it?

I think your rig would look good with a similar two-tone solid Hot Rod white & Pearl maroon or Pearl white and solid maroon. I actually asked my old instructor about restoring a regular cab while I was in school to bring to the car show the college has every year. Too bad I didn't have the time!

·
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks !!The metalic in the maroon seems to have a tiny bit of gold pearl in it , the clear peeled off the hood before I got the truck . the origonal color was dark rose grey metalic so we will prolly go back to that when the time comes :thumbsup

·
849 Posts
Kool, There was an old Kentworth in the shop at school too that had been repainted a dark smoke gray with blue pinstriping. I had a kustom color whipped up at the local parts store. It was a very dark green, almost black with 3 different pearls in it.

I remember my cousin said he painted a 60s Ford galaxy with a basecoast of baby blue or robbins egg blue type of deal with a clear that changed colors from blue to a violet I think. I should have bought it from him!!!!

·
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My son did a photo shop paint job with the current scheme but really close to the origonal color, How that is dark rose grey metalic I 'll never know??

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts