The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UP FOR GRABS A SET OF NEW INJECTORS FROM INDUSTRIAL INJECTION IN UTAH THESE ARE 100HP I CHANGED MY MIND AND WENT WITH 150HP INJECTORS I CANT RETURN THESE NOW BECAUSE ALL I WOULD GET WOULD BE CORE CHARGE FOR THE NEW SET. PD 1150.00 SALE 500.00 FOR THE SET EMAIL AT [email protected]:Thumbup: :Thumbup:

ALSO HAVE A CP3 PUMP FOR SALE 19500 MILES OFF AN 05 BOUGHT A MODIFIED PUMP ALL I GET IS CORE CHARGE SO WILL SALE FOR CORE CHARGE FEE 325.00 THE PUMP WORKED FINE WHEN REMOVED JUST WANTED TOO GO WITH A MODIFIED PUMP:Thumbup: :Thumbup:

·
Registered
308 Posts
twin_turbocummins05 said:
UP FOR GRABS A SET OF NEW INJECTORS FROM INDUSTRIAL INJECTION IN UTAH THESE ARE 100HP I CHANGED MY MIND AND WENT WITH 150HP INJECTORS I CANT RETURN THESE NOW BECAUSE ALL I WOULD GET WOULD BE CORE CHARGE FOR THE NEW SET. PD 1150.00 SALE 500.00 FOR THE SET EMAIL AT [email protected]:Thumbup: :Thumbup:
I dropped you a email about the injectors? :Thumbup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you still interested in the injectors

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
20 miles north of peoria il about 3 hours south of chicago

·
313 Posts
if you still have the pump and injectors give me a call monday 205-533-0453. i have an 05 and the pump just went south for the summer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
these injectors are sold and no longer ava for sale

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Do you still have the pump for sale or does this thread need moved to the other side ??

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes The Pump Is Still Ava But I Started A Thred By Its Self Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts