The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA #94
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! well i got the new diesel power the other day and started thinking about the new 2008 powerstroke. with it being 6.4 L and having twins on it, i couldnt imagine how quick it would be. I havent heard of any products being developed for it yet. The only one that i have heard of yet is the 10" lift that is on the truck that was at the SEMA show. The only thing that is going to suck about the new regs is just about everything, mainly that there will be none of this :smoke . so, please put some input on this topic. :thanks:
oh ya, please answer the poll too

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I put yes on reading the DP mag but not all the time.I had a sub but they said I didn't pay even after they cashed the check.There billing dept sucks.phone # on the CC statement where disconnected and upon getting ahold of them they still denied me ever paying the 14 dollars and change.

Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not to hi-jack, but what other diesel mags do you guys recommend?

I've bought diesel power a few times before at the parts store... but I'm looking to subscribe to something? Is diesel power the premier mag?

·
4,024 Posts
Diesel bulder

Diesel world

8 Lug

·
4,827 Posts
Steve McQueen said:
Not to hi-jack, but what other diesel mags do you guys recommend?
If you had a Ram, I'd suggest the TDR mag. :) ;)

I used to get the Powerstroke Registry (PSR). It was something like $35. Same as the TDR mag, which in this case, would also include the pay side of the TDR website.

Steve McQueen said:
Is diesel power the premier mag?
Haven't read one personally, but from what I've read on various forums, I wouldn't say so.

The PSR was pretty good when I was still getting it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts