·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
:coal :bubba :peelout

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
:weird:fart
have you added anything useful to this site at all?? or is it just useless posts about non existant products or threads about which truck will be better, that no one has even gotten to drive? :wedgie this thread is pointless, all you have posted is smilies... what is that?

I appologize for calling you out, im just not sure what your trying to achieve:thumbsup

·
775 Posts
I heard that it might make that much HP stock. The badge on the fender in the Ford video reads 820. I would think that was the TQ rating.:thumbsup

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
have you added anything useful to this site at all?? or is it just useless posts about non existant products or threads about which truck will be better, that no one has even gotten to drive? :wedgie this thread is pointless, all you have posted is smilies... what is that?

I appologize for calling you out, im just not sure what your trying to achieve:thumbsup
actually, I posted all the VERY first detailed pictures and video's of the 6.4L PSD when it first came out, nobody had one pic or video until I shared them...

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Ya but you have also wasted peoples time on a few of the threads you have posted oh and i believe you also been running around calling people liars about what they haul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.